2.4.0

I agree that it took a while for 2.2 to get stable.
Anyone with longer memories than mine (actually any
old timers) who were around from the early days
remember how long it was until 2.0 was stable?  The
earliest kernel I ever used was 2.0.28 I think
(slackware '96).  Debian 1.3 was my first debian
install.  I was using a pos 386-33 with 8m ram then as
a linux test bed.  Anyway enough nostalgia!

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....