New gs-aladdin in Incoming

Hi *,

I am just uploading gs-aladdin 6.01 to auric. I am not done with that
package. There is a lot to be done. But I need input about problems so
I upload it before the weekend. I will be back on Monday to check every
bug report and to get a really good package.

Known problems:

- gs-aladdin installs a bunch of useless crap into /usr/bin
- the documentation of hpdj is missing as is the lexmarkgs docu

I have absolutely no time just now but it is easy to fix. And I will do
it on Monday. The primary reason for this upload is to show that I worked
on it.

BTW: Don't use the gs Makefiles to learn make. Thanks...

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member