Re: A plea for a distribution of the XML/Java Apache tools

On Tuesday 23 May 2000, at 14 h 21, the keyboard of Mike Bilow
<mikebw@colossus.bilow.com> wrote:

> Your real problem here is Sun, not the Linux distributors, because
> the Sun licenses pretty much prevent redistribution of their tools.

Thanks for the good explanation and proper pointing of responsabilities. I hope people will start to understand this and stop screaming at Debian (there is no JDK1.2!!!) for problems which belong to Sun!

--
/me
Testing all my Java programs with gcj, jikes and kaffe