Re: PROPOSAL: complete list of documentation files, "man <packagename>", all man pages refer to said doc list in "See Also" section

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 08:25:29PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Jules Bean wrote:
[...]
> > On the other hand, I can't believe it's more than a ten minute change
> > to fix it.  And we're not short of C programmers round here...
[...]
> rc  kernel-headers-2.2.1             1.00                             Header files related to a specific Linux kernel.
[...]
> I resized my xterm and used a current dpkg.

The key phrase is "current dpkg".  I don't this fix is in potato dpkg.  A
shame.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     A committee is a life form with six or
Debian GNU/Linux               |     more legs and no brain.