Re: Potato not frozen but petrified ?

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 01:00:04PM +0300, Lauri Tischler wrote:
> There has been no new or upgraded packages in potato since 11 May.
> Any reason for that or is my upstream mirror broken ?

Potato is under the first test cycle, during which no changes are made
to it.  The cycle will be ended on Wednesday, iirc, at which time pending
changes are made, and a new test cycle is started shortly afterwards.

This has been mentioned in -devel-announce and in DWN.

                    I'm moving IRL on May 2, 2000.
               New contact information on the home page