Re: Gnome debs by Helix Code

Le Sun, May 21, 2000 at 01:48:15AM +0300, Tuomas Jormola écrivait:
> Hello list,

Hi,

> I think it would be very cool indeed if Helix Code developers could take
> over the maintainership of the core Gnome packages. That would ensure
> the best possible functionality of Gnome on Debian.
> So what do you Debian Gnome guys think about that? Are you willing to
> cooperate with the Helix Code hackers?

Please don't continue this thread on debian-devel, I've already launched
this discussion on debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org &
gnome-devel-list@gnome.org ... however I haven't got any feedback from
Helixcode hackers at the present time ...

/me wonders why the hell we have so much list if we always use -devel for
everything...

Cheers,