Re: ssh problems with {master,va}.debian.org???

I was suspicious that it was something like that... Any idea of a
good/easy way to find out what my external IP address really is so I
can verify this?  I'm on a DSL connection with my ISP masquerading us
all together, so I don't know what address the world at large sees.

Thanx!