ITP: tomcat, ant, xerces-java

Hi!

I posted an ITP about tomcat (the Java servlet 2.2 engine from the Apache
Jakarta project, see http://jakarta.apache.org/) several months ago. My
experimental package is now almost suitable for release but building
this package requires some other tools which need to go into Debian, too:

Ant          a Java based build tool (like make) which uses an XML file as
             "Makefile"

             Ant ships with a custom XML parser from Sun (non-free) but can
             also be used with Xerces (see below)

             License: Apache
             Homepage: http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/index.html

Xerces-Java  an XML parser written in Java (required by Ant), the successor
             of OpenXML

             The C++ version is already in woody

             License: Apache
             Homepage: http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/index.html

Tomcat also uses the non-free XML parser from Sun but will be able to use
Xerces in the near future. I will upload the Debian package as soon as this
happens.

--
Stefan Gybas