Re: Developer locations (was: Another Key signing request)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Chris Ball wrote:

> Just had an idea and thought I'd share. Xearth allows you to plot points
> based on town and county or latitude/longitude, and while Debian has many
> members it's conceivable that we could try and keep track of developers and

You realize we have fields int he LDAP directory for lat/longs. Of the
data entered it should be good to at least an airport, some is better,
some is worse.

It is is even plotted on an xearth (xplanet) map, but the precision is
deliberatly quite low.

Jason