ITP: python-utmp, pyncurses, pycmail, pytris

python-utmp provides modules to access utmp and wtmp records from python
url: http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/python-utmp/

pycmail is a mail sorter similar to procmail, written in python,
using python syntax for mail delivery
url: http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/pycmail.html

pyncurses is a new ncurses binding for Python that also
includes bindings for libpanel, libmenu, and libform.
It includes both low-level SWIG-generated interfaces to each
library and a high level interface for each library
writtten in Python.
url: http://pyncurses.sourceforge.net

pytris is a two player console tetris game, written in python
url: http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/pytris.html

All the programs are public domain, I am the author of
python-utmp, pycmail and pytris, pyncurses was written by
Harry Henry Gebel <hgebel@inet.net>.

All the programs are already packaged, you can get them from
http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/deb.html

I am not a developer (yet), and as the new maintainer program is
reopening, it will probably take a while until the packages appear in
debian, unless someone (Chris?) feels like sponsoring them.