Re: RES: debian.org.br registered

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 09:23:05AM -0300, Marcio Rezende wrote:
> Ok,
>
> Are there some intentions for new registration like some kind of public
> forum or non-profit purpose, refined and free distribuition?!

Nope, This domain was initially registered and assigned to debian.org ,
if we start a consistent group to develop in Brazil we may use it,
just like debian.org.jp does. Why not? Unfortunately this group does
not exist (yet).

> I hope indeed there are no "status" or special power reason for this
> atitude!

	Well, the only status reason behind this is that I am a debian
 developer, indeed the only brazilian one nowadays and I feel that I am
doing the best thing for debian by taking care of debian.org.br,
unfortunately I could not do the same to debian.com.br on time.
Take a look at it.

> By this way, congratulations. I cheer you, let's enjoy it.

	Yeah! Thank you! :)

> If you are in the other hand... screw you, debian is 100% suck free!

	Yeah, you know, I've been using and contributing to debian (in
one way or another) since early 1997, and using only free software since 1994.
I don't think I suck at all :)

> Regards,
> Márcio Rezende

Mas porque estamos falando em alemão?