Re: First Debian Conference : the program

Previously Thierry Laronde wrote:
> The First Debian Conference will take place at Bordeaux, from the
> 5th to the 9th of July 2000, riding piggy-back on the organisation of
> the Libre Software Meeting (LSM) to be held there at the same time.

There seems to be a nice amount of interested, but a lot of people seem
to be wondering what kind of facilities will be available like places
to stay and so.

> At the end of the event, the "national federation" that accepts to
> accommodate the next Debian Conference will be announced [think of this
> like a kind of Debian's Olympiads, for the principle].

Euhm, somehow I doubt that we'll know if and where this will happen next
year by then..

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |