Re: [MIA?] Still interested in mpg123.deb?

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 10:44:21PM +0300, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> 	Hi. I've been hacking on an mp3 jukebox project
> 	(http://mc-foo.sourceforge.net/), and through
> 	that the mpg123 remote control features would be
> 	nice. However, the current Debian version (0.59q)
> 	has a limited feature set, and in all ways looks
> 	a bit dusty.
>
> 	Would you mind if I upgraded it to the latest version
> 	and cleaned up the package a little?
>
> 	If you don't respond by 29 May 2000, I will just
> 	go ahead and NMU the package.

If you do so, can you provide and split off a mpg123-esd from
the main package? I can make a patch for it if you need it
(soley in the Debian directory - mpg123 supports it.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org

The hell that is supposedly out there could be no worse than
the hell that is sometimes seen in here.