Unidentified subject!

On Thu, 11 May 2000 15:27:24 -0400, Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:

> > "1 bob@bobspc"
>
> ssh hilliard@ftp-master.debian.org

     Thanks, both of you.  Ben's solution worked fine, and let me get
on auric with no problems.

     I had ~/.ssh/config set up for master and va, but it was so long
since I set it up that I had forgotten about it.  For some reason my
ssh connection to master failed just before I sent my earlier message.
I connected to master once with "ssh hilliard@master.debian.org", and
subsequently "ssh master.debian.org" made a connection.

     I have added auric to my ~/.ssh/config, and again ssh works for
me as advertised for all three machines.

Thanks again for the help.

Bob
--
   _