Re: Archive is moving to auric / Incoming disabled

** On May 11, Craig Sanders scribbled:
> On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 06:40:30PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 May 2000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> >
> > > manually download all the .debs individually or write a little
> > > script to fetch them (and hope you didn't make some annoying typo in
> > > the URLs). with ftp, the whole batch can be fetched in one go with a
> > > carefully constructed wildcard mget.
> >
> > Try lftp's http mode.
>
> thanks, i'll give it a go. not as good as a local mirror but should be
> better than nothing.
Also, you might give ECLiPt Mirror a try. It's written in Python, supports
full regexps and fetching only latest stuff based on your specified
criteria. Really neat stuff, I use it for my mirrors. ANd it generates nice
HTML report pages :))) (try http://www.vip.net.pl/mirrors).
You can find it at http://eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at and
ftp://ftp.uni-klu.ac.at/pub/projects/emirror

regards,
marek