Removing rsh-server is difficult

I installed a fresh potato selecting a few tasks. When I install ssh
afterwards, deinstall of rsh-server is recommended. But removing
rsh-server fails because task-x-server includes rstartd which in turn
depends on rsh-server. The only way to remove rsh is:

dpkg --remove rsh-server rstartd task-x-window-system

which for a newbie would look like X is going to be removed. Not pretty.
Is this a bug of task-x-window-system?

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source