Re: ITP: skkfep

> In message "ITP: skkfep"
>     on 00/05/08, Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org> writes:
>
> > I intent to package skkfep.
> >
> > skkfep is SKK Japanese input method front end.
> > skkfep can connect to skkserv and can read SKK-JISYO.
> > It's able to dowonload from
> >   <URL:ftp://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/skkfep/>
>
> License?

You have not answered my question but I find that skkfep is
in incoming already.

Why do you neglect discussions on the list?

Anyway, I've just looked over the copyright file of skkfep.

>  (C) 1992-1996 by Akinori ITO, Yutaka KANEKO and Masatoshi WATANABE
> This software can MODIFIED and DISTRIBUTE without authorization of an author.

I think `an author' is meaningless in this sentence.
I assume `an author' means `one of the authors'.
There seems that there are three authors of skkfep but only
one of them (who?) grants us permission to modify or
distribute the program.  I wonder what the other think.

--
Takao KAWAMURA