Re: [Debian]:sawmill

    Ian> On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 02:49:10PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
    >>
    >> So is `sawmill' (soon to be `sawfish') unmaintained now?  I've been
    >> goofing with the CVS versions of it...

    Ian> I'm taking it over, but I'm currently in the middle of new-maintainer.

    Ian> I'll look a at building new debs for Mikolaj to upload for me RSN.

 Ok.  I've got the "debian/" directory in my CVS.  I have not made
 very many changes to it...  I've got upstream checked out of their
 CVS, and overlay that with "{librep,rep-gtk,sawmill}/debian/*" from
 my own CVS.  You can look at my repository with cvsweb... there's not
 a lot to see, but here it is anyway.

	    <URL:http://bittersweet.inetarena.com/~cvsweb>

 <what_I_do_with_my_time_dept>
  I'm reading Christian Queinnec's "Lisp in small peices" right now,
  and when I'm done with it or farther along, I plan to study the
  `librep' sources and compare the evaluator to Emacs, XEmacs, and
  Guile.  It should prove interesting.  I will be very busy for at
  least the next six or eight months with that and some courses I plan
  to enroll in at the community college. (math and German).
 </what_I_do_with_my_time_dept>