Re: First Test Cycle starts today

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Branden Robinson wrote:

> On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 03:49:24PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > Oh no!  You'd better get me expelled from the project for leaking
> > sensitive Debian secrets!
>
> We should be so lucky.

Maybe rudeness should also qualify?

Of course only in addition to inquisitional inquiries into the
cleanness of brain processes of each developer in regards to open source
principles ..... Maybe we can write some ground breaking software checking
for that conformity with a side function of checking for rudeness....