Re: Packages removed from frozen

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 12:26:51PM +0200, Richard Braakman wrote:
> I have removed these packages from the frozen distribution today.  They
> are still available in unstable (except for xemacs20).
>
> Package: epic4 (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>

Did you even read the bug report?

It affects a single version of a single irc script not packaged in Debian
and there's already a fix (for which I do not have the patch yet..)

The bug was filed less than a week and I was told to expect a patch on
Monday for this bug (only)..

I'm somewhat annoyed by this action, the fact that I was given NO WARNING
WHATSOEVER on any list, nor even a chance to fix the bug.

<xtifr> direct brain implants :)
<knghtbrd> xtifr - yah, then using computers would actually require some
           of these idiots to think!
<knghtbrd> ;>