Re: ITP: kimwitu (compiler development tool)

Am 15.04.00 um 17:16:36 schrieb W. Borgert:
> Hi,
>
> I already have packaged kimwitu.
>
> Section: devel
This is good news. I wanted to package that myself, but since my becoming a
Debian developer has been delayed (I wonder why... ;-), I didn't come round
to it. Anyway, perhaps you'd like to know there's also a Kimwitu++, a
version of Kimwitu based on C++ instead of plain C. Of course Kimwitu can be
combined with C++ as well, but there are several more bells and whistles.
It's missing good documentation at the moment, but there will be before
woody. Just have a look at http://site.informatik.hu-berlin.de/kimwitu++.

> The author just changed the license to GPL - thanks!
Kimwitu++ is also GPL, of course. Actually it was the|one reason|motive for
Kimwitu to change its license.

Cheerio,
    Mike

P.S.: As Kimwitu can theoretically be used for just about everything, not
only compilers, perhaps the description should be more ... well, elaborate.
I have to admit I've never used it for anything else myself.

--
|=|  Michael Piefel
|=|  Alma Mater Berolinensis