Re: i need a new sponsor

On 27-Apr-00, 14:38 (CDT), Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 06:32:48PM +0000, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> > [NM mailing lists]
>
> BTW what is being done to move those mailing lists to our lists server?
> It seems inappropriate to have such important lists hosted elsewhere
> (even derogatory to our mailing lists infrastructure).

Josip, this really appears like you're looking for problems. Who cares
where the lists are hosted? Dale (or whoever set them up) probably
needed to get the job done quickly, and wanted to retain control while
things are being worked out. Or maybe the just wanted an archive
searcher that worked (<steve ducks>).

Steve