Re: Mailing List Search Engine

Hi,

I'm the the current responsible for the lists-archives
package. Unfortunately, I'm not a Debian developer yet (my application
is on the queue). So, there is nothing I can do to fix that problem until
I have access to the server that runs the mailing list archive :-(.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--------
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."
  --Robert T. Morris