Re: Mailing List Search Engine

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 03:52:42AM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> is totally dead. I don't think that it has been working
> for the last few months. It would be very useful considering
> the high volume of debian-devel especially. I am trying
> to find out if a package is under development, but I cannot
> use the search engine, that means I have to go through each
> subject manually. And I don't think the case is different
> for other people.

yup its been broken since y2k, however someone recently pointed out on
debian-powerpc that it will work if you specify a date, unrestricted
date searches always return nothing though.

depending on the browser you can select more then one date in that
list. it would be great if that could be fixed but maybe in the
meantime this workaround should be posted to the search page?