sponsor needed: GQCam, Stickers, missile command, & libsdl-image

  Hello.  I have packaged gqcam, stickers, missle, and libsdl-image and
would like for them to be included in Debian.  I'd be willing to maintain
them myself, through a sponsor, but I also wouldn't mind if somebody wanted
to adopt any of them.  Well, here are the details

Source: gqcam
Section: graphics
 Gqcam is a QuickPict type program for Linux.
 For those of you that don't know, QuickPict is the software that comes
 with a Connectix QuickCam with which one can take pictures under various
 slow operating systems.

Source: stickers
Section: graphics
 Sticker Book is a program which lets you place images on a background
 scene.  Every parent surely knows how much fun kids have with these.
 Indeed, they are a must for any long plane or car ride.  Our program
 is even better than the paper version (assuming you have a laptop)
 since you can resize, recolour and reorient the stickers that you use,
 and since you never need run out of stickers.  You can even paint with them!

Source: missile
Section: games
 Missle is a clone of the old Missle Command game use the SDL and
 SDL_image libraries.

Source: libsdl-image
Section: devel
 A library to load various image formats into SDL surfaces.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
   ,reply of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the governor, November 11, 1755