Re: Translations for debconf scripts please...

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> Template: roxen/error_change_owner
>  You must make sure that the Roxen server process can write to these
>  directories, or you changes will be lost!
                   your
>  .
>  Please press ENTER to continue...
>
> -----
> Template: roxen/ssl_configuration_changed
> Type: note
>  to https://whatever, and is using strong encryption...

These descriptions should be independant. They user may well just see
"The configuration URL have been changed from http://whatever,"; if they
arn't viewing extended descriptions. This works just like debian package
descriptions.

> -----
> Template: roxen/ssl_no_change
> Type: note
>  always do that manually from the configuration pages (under Global Variables)

Same here.

> -----
> Template: roxen/ssl_configuration
> Default: true

A user may just see "Strong encryption?". What would you do if you saw
that and were asked to enter Y or N? Again, make the short and extended
descriptions independant and stand-alone.

--
see shy jo