Re: ITP: lightspeed

> >  I find this thing. It's an OpenGL emulator of what would be like seeing an
> > object approaching "c", the speed of light. Useless, but weird.. =)
> Sounds cool.  What's the license?

Mozilla license with some extensions to make it compatible with GPL.

Its page:

There's no license statement in the page, but it is inside the tarball.

The beginning of the COPYING file:
License summary (non-binding!):

This is the Mozilla Public License, with Richard Stallman's
GPL-relicensing clauses added in. It covers all code in this
save for the modified readlwo library (which is LGPL'ed) and the read3ds
library (which is in the public domain).

Something to debian-qa... :)