Re: [OT] Who are the persons which read new-maintainer box

[Please wrap your lines at 72 characters]

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 11:35:11AM +0200, Maurizio Boriani wrote:
> Hi to all,
> 	Excuse for this OT but I'd like to know who is/are the
preson/s which read new-maintainer box, becouse nearly one month ago I
sent to this box a e-mail with my personal data with the intent to
become a debian-maintainer; but him/them already don't answer to me,
so I don't know if my mail is lost (I'll resent it) or him/them
haven't time enouth to read it.
> Greet to all and thank you in advance

You should receive a response when new-maintainer reopens in the next
month or two.  It's currently being tested.  We thank you for your
patience in the meantime.

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
        Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://www.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/