Re: How to hide/show cursor without Ncurses ?

The main question that I sent to list is the subject above of this e-mail:

How to hide/show cursor on a Linux console/xterm without using the famous
"ncurses" libraries.

I also asked, where do I look for any document/tutorial/faq about the
low-level programming of Linux console/xterm, because I found a lot of
documents concerning the Linux configuration on internet, but a little
number
concerning the Unix/Linux programming.

Anyway the point is I didn't like that Graig called "weenie" the Dos
programmers,
because they weren't and I wasn't too.

Have a good day.