ITP: gtans (Games/Puzzles)

Hello

	I've just packaged gtans, a tangram (chinese puzzle) game written
with GTK. As i'm not a developer yet, Rafael <rafael@debian.org>
agreed to sponsors me :) . In fact, the package is near completion.

package and source are at www.wiktor.dk/~yip/debian/ (apt-get ok)
upstream author page is at altern.org/bwt/

Source: gtans
Section: games
Maintainer: JM Bourdaret <casi@ifrance.com>
Standards-Version: 1.1-1

Package: gtans
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 The Tangram is a chinese puzzle. The object is to put seven geometric
 shapes together so as to form a given ouline. All the pieces must be used
 and are laid next to one another. The pieces are five triangles, a square
 and a parallelogram. gtans contains about 290 figures to play with.It
 use the mouse to control pieces. gtans is highly customizable using the
 interface.

don't hesitate to mail me for info

Jean marc

casi@ifrance.com