need POSIX Shared memory and message queues on Linux ?

Hello,
I've an application wrote for a POSIX OS, using "messages queues", and
"shared memory"  and I'd like to port it on a Linux OS.
Could you tell me if you have a Linux Operating System distribution for an
iX86 platform, that supports these (or some of these) Standard POSIX
specifications:
_POSIX_MESSAGE_PASSING (POSIX.4 for message queues supporting),
_POSIX_MEMORY_SHARING (POSIX.4/D9 for Shared Memory support),
and _POSIX_MESSAGE_QUEUES (POSIX.4/D9 for IPC Message Queues support)

Thanks,
A. Messaoud

Computing For Industry (CFI)
131 impasse des palmiers - PIST OASIS
30100 ALES - FRANCE
Tel  (33) 4 66 56 40 35 -   Fax  (33) 4 66 56 40 33

Web               www.cfi-rts.fr
Contacts        comm@cfi-rts.fr
Technic.         tech@cfi-rts.fr
Support          support@cfi-rts.fr