Re: Not to get off on a rant here.....

According to Franklin Belew:
> Hi, you may know me from such irc channels as #debian and #debian-devel
> as Myth.

I'm Troy McClure!  Er, no, that's not right.

> These may sound like the disgruntled ramblings of a frustrated wannabe
> developer, but I hope you can see where I am coming from.

Oh, you're entirely right.  People _are_ too tied up in 'freedom' to
focus on the software.  But that's because, as a body, the Debian
project is all about freedom, as _expressed_ in software (and other
things, too).

You want pragmatism?  Work with FreeBSD.  No flame, no smiley.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>