Re: RBL report..

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 01:25:03AM +0200, Nils Jeppe wrote:
> > Branden: You might consider getting a static.
>
> The only way to live, imho. ;-)

You guys can stop CC'ing me any day now; I read the lists.

And BTW, I've stated several times that I *do* have a static IP.  I suppose
you guys are too busy disregarding my messages and spamming my inbox to
have noticed that.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Experience should teach us to be most on
Debian GNU/Linux               |    our guard to protect liberty when the