Re: RBL report..

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Craig Sanders wrote:

> yep. the DUL lists dynamic (dialup) IPs, it doesn't list static IPs.
> that's why it's called the MAPS Dialup User List.

Well then I have to agree, DUL is bad, because it's near impossible to
kill dial-in spammers, except to have their accounts revoked of
course. Blocking the IPs is really stupid and ineffective and whoever
thought of that bright idea should be given a very big Clue.

This however also means it's different enough from ORBS that I completely
fail to see how people can throw them in together.

--
 "Kif, if there's one thing I don't need it's your 'I don't think that's
  wise' attitude."