Re: RBL report..

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Some MTA's -- and I don't know which ones -- apparently choke if there is
> more than n bytes' worth of Received: headers.
>
> So, as I understand it, these are stripped out by murphy to help make sure
> the list mails get to all the recipients.

Maybe murphy could somehow be made to insert the information into a
different header, then?  It would be nice to be able to report spam
problems to appropriate parties, but an easily-forged e-mail address
isn't enough evidence to go on.

Does anyone know which mail servers were choking on too many "Received:"
lines, and whether that is still a problem?

--
Larry Gilbert
Seattle, WA, USA