Re: Idea: Debian Developer Information Center

Le Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 02:58:15PM -0500, Jacob Kuntz écrivait:
> that's exactly the name i was going to suggest. has the author decided on a
> language to tame this beast in? if php, i'd love to help.

No, not yet. But as it must integrate in what we already have ... WML has
support for eperl. But I have decided of absolutely nothing and it's
possible that I end without eperl and without php with a simple perl
script (I don't know python but most of the db.debian.org stuff is written
in Python AFAIK) that will generate the HTML files.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd