Re: Fwd: Re: unable to execute

Anand Kumria wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Dushara Jayasinghe wrote:

Yes, but I have not received it.

We have received several email of people reporting that mtv/mtvp
does not work at all on some recent distributions of Corel linux.
Is Corel Linux based on Debian ?

In all cases, 'mtvp -h' seg faults immediately.
normally 'mtvp -h' should just print a help  message
and exit.  usually when this type of thing happens, it is something
broken with the libraries.  mtvp is one of the few multithreaded
applications, and anything broken in the thread support would be fatal
for mtvp.

-t
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, I would very much like to use your mtv software.  But I'm having
trouble running it under Corel.  You can see what I wrote below.  I was
trying to save you time by being short and to the point.  Maybe it was
too short and that is why it was ignored.  Can this be run under Corel?
I would appreciate a response, even it the answer is just, no, won't
work.  That way I won't have to keep following up and trying various
methods to get an answer.  Thanks.