ITP: ddclient (dyndns.org IP address updater)

ddclient is used to update your (dynamic) IP address at dyndns.org.

Questions:

1. Section net or admin?

2. The program can use a config file to store the hostname and
dyndns.org username and password. This is convenient if one is running
it automatically (when dhcpcd gets a new ip, for example). I've modified
ddclient to only use the config file if it is unreadable by group and
other. Is this sufficient? Any better ideas? (the admin can, of course,
just run it by hand and specify the user/pwd on teh command line, there
is no requirement that the configuration file be used.)

Here's the control file:

Source: ddclient
Section: net
Maintainer: Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.1.1

Package: ddclient
Architecture: all
Depends: perl5, debconf

 A perl based client to update your dynamic IP address at DynDNS.org,
 thus allowing you and others to use a fixed hostname (myhost.dyndns.org)
 to access your machine. This client supports both the dynamic and
 (near) static services, MX setting, and alternative host. It caches the
 address, and only attempts the update if the address actually changes.

 For more information on DynDNS.org, see http://www.dyndns.org/.

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read