Re: 0 days till bug horizon

Le Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 07:14:57PM +0200, Christian Hammers écrivait:
> > Package: fetchmailconf (debian/main).
> > Maintainer: Paul Haggart <phaggart@debian.org>
> >   57287 generates wrong config files
> > [ Removing fetchmailconf means also removing fetchmail, unless someone
> >   uploads a fetchmail version that does not create a fetchmailconf package ]
>
> I fixed this one! It was in incoming for weeks. Maybe there was a new
> upstraem fetchmail still containing the old bugs. I do a fixed
> upload of fetchmailconfig immediately!

No ! There's no need for that since my fetchmail NMU was installed.
fetchmail (& fetchmailconfig) 5.3.3 is now in potato.  In the bug report,
someone explained that he can't reproduce it with this version ... i'm
closing the bug report since neither potato nor woody has this bug
anymore.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/