Re: 0 days till bug horizon

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Package: bbdb (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Frederic Lepied <Lepied@debian.org>
>   59177 xemacs20 didn't compile bbdb-gnus on installation

I have spent the last 3 hours attempting to reproduce this with no
success.  I have tried it both with and without seperate gnus
packages, with all of the same package versions as the bug submitter.

In the log output we can see that it fails to build the bbdb-gnus.elc
target because it can't load a needed file.  The file it is attempting
to load, gnus, is in /usr/lib/xemacs-20.4/lisp/gnus which is in the
xemacs20-support package.  Even with -no-site-file xemacs still will
find that directory if it wasn't removed by a user.

Unless someone else can reproduce this bug, I suggest we either close
it, or downgrade it to normal.  I suspect it was an issue with the
users environment.

--
Craig Brozefsky                      <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig