Re: xfce package

Le Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 10:54:15PM +0100, Fabrice Gautier écrivait:
> XFCE 3 is very different from the xfce in potato.

[...]
> I think you should rename it xfce2 and it should stay in contrib, and
> be orphaned (but there is no known bug, so doesn't really need a
> maintener) at least while there is no new RC bugs discovered.
>
> And a new package (says xfce3 or simply xfce) should be build (by a
> new maintener) and go into main

I beg to disagree here, there's no point keeping a xfce2 in contrib.
But if you really want, then you're free to do it. We're not looking for
more work unless it's really useful and in this case it's not that much
useful ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/