Re: ITP: transformiix

> >  Transformiix is a XSLT processor written in C++.
> URL?

 I really don't remember. I've checked out the code from the mozilla CVS.

> >  Which section would this go? web or text?
>
> I'd say text. Otherwise we could also dump all databases, scripting
> languages and most other stuff in web.

 I've already uploaded to web, but as at least 3 people think that it should
go into text, and none think should go into web, I'll change the section in
the next release. I've used web because, although not 100%, it is a more
predictable section for this package to be in.