Re: realplayer installer and frozen

I checked and REALPLAYER_HOME was set to the G2 directory (from an old
manual installation). I changed it to /usr/lib/RealPlayer7 and
realplayer started working.  Then I deleted REALPLAYER_HOME
environmental variable altogether and it still worked.  This would
indicate that it isn't required, but if it exists, it must point to the
correct location.

Thanks.

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY (RN2)                    nielsen@primenet.com