Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

15.03.2000 pisze Craig Sanders (cas@taz.net.au):

[cut]

Gentlemen,

I have seen ``South Park: The Movie'' and I like it -- in the cinema.
Not here. I don't like to see developers of my favourite Linux
distribution to behave in such a childish way. Would you kindly like to
get your toys and go to the other sand-box to play (or fight, or kill
yourselves, I don't care)?

sincerely,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                 Lásku moji kníže Igor si bere
                 nad sklenkou vodky hraju si s revolverem
                 havran usedá na střechy Petěrburgu
                 čert aby to spral
                             -- Jaromir Nohavica