re:becoming a developer

To everyone that replied to my previous email.

It appears that QSSTV is licensed under the QT public
license.  It is not clear if this is the older or
newer version of the QT license.  However, there would
be no GPL infection here!  I have emailed the author
to get more details.  The license info was buried in
one of the main source files, not a separate text file
as the the more customary.

And yeah, I know I am running off half cocked on this,
forgive my over zealousness.  I should read a little
more before I hit return :->

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze