Re: pgp->gpg keys, uploaded package not dinstalled?

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 10:55:31AM +0200, joost witteveen wrote:
> That was all march 10, nearly 4 days ago, and fakeroot still isn't
> dinstalled.

Was it rejected, or is it just stuck? If it was rejected, you have to
reupload, if it is stuck, then ssh to master, go into incoming directory,
and run
	~maor/dinstall/dinstall -n fakeroot_<whatever>.changes

That should provide an explanation.

> Is there anything else I need to do? (Sign for the time being with
> my pgp key, wait longer, or send bribes to keyring-maint?)
>
> (I haven't had a responce from my message to keyring-maint).

You could try pestering James to include it sooner... but that might have a
counter-effect ;)

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name