Re: important bug - war (openldapd #57469)

    Ben> Next time please email me with correct version numbers and
    Ben> explain things a little better, other than just "it still
    Ben> doesn't work". I've never been able to reproduce this, on any
    Ben> of the 4 machines that I am running the server on.

I am not sure why this was not clear (from BTS):

[...]
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <57469@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: this bug is NOT fixed :-(
[...]

Package: openldapd
Version: 1:1.2.8-7
[...]

where you said the problem had been fixed in this version (although it
is old now). Perhaps this message never reached you, it might have
been delayed/lost in the BTS. In future, I will assume that the
maintainer never got my mail if I don't get any response, and send
another copy.

Or, perhaps I should have put openldapd somewhere on the subject line?
I guess my subject line could have been better.

    Ben> Sorry that you had to resort to this, it will be fixed soon
    Ben> enough.

Thanks.
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>