Re: 14 days till bug horizon

In article <20000313111455.A9205@xs4all.nl> you wrote:

> Package: sawmill (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Mikolaj J. Habryn <dichro-debian@rcpt.to>
>   59760 sawmill: Sawmill fails to load -- missing file /usr/lib/rep/0.11/i686-pc-linux-gnu/timers.so

This is filed against version 0.25-1.  The version in potato is 0.20.1-2.1,
which I am using on several machines quite happily.  I use essentially all of
gnome with it except session management... and see none of the symptoms
described.

I assume this means this is a bug against woody, not potato, and that this
bug should not affect the release of sawmill with potato?

Bdale