ITP: epm (ESP Package Manager)

I intend to package EPM, the Easy Software Products Package Manager.

(Actually, I've already packaged it, so this is more an "intent to
upload to woody".)

License: GPL.

Package: epm
 This package allows a developer to produce packages for several
 different platforms from a single specification.  Currently, Debian
 dpkg, RPM, AT&T/Solaris pkg, HP-UX depot/swinstall, and IRIX
 inst/tardist packages are supported, as well as a "portable" package
 that includes installation and removal scripts and a GUI setup
 program.