Re: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

The solution to this is that we ignore woody for the moment, and begin an all
out effort to get the 2.4 kernel, XF4.0, and Apache 2.0 into Debian as STABLE.
The work for these things can also incorporate the work needed to re-add the
packages that were removed because of bugs.  I know people LOVE to work on
"unstable", and I don't recomend we delay potato's release, so this is the
alternative.  We release potato when it's ready, then prepare a point release
for the major packages.  Call the maintenance release potato mk 2 or something.

						Dave Bristel